How cute is this??!!

fumanshu

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just want to show you our what we just received for an uke event held in Montreal tomorrow...

We did some badges and here's how they look like...

I think they do look quite cute! What do you think?

badges02.jpg

My wife would love the cat one. She is 44 years old tomorrow, and shamelessly addicted to "Hello Kitty" stuff. It is my albatross in life. Although I have to admit, "Hello Kitty" is REALLY REALLY cute. And, as a design, absolutely brilliant.

Chris Tarman wrote:
My wife would love the cat one. She is 44 years old tomorrow, and shamelessly addicted to "Hello Kitty" stuff. It is my albatross in life. Although I have to admit, "Hello Kitty" is REALLY REALLY cute. And, as a design, absolutely brilliant.

Seriously, I didn't expect that it they would come out that nice but like you said, I think my graphic designer did a nice job when she created our logo for the club!

KevinV wrote:
Very cool! I really dig the "beginner's chords" one. That button is just begging someone to ask a question about the 'uke.

Hi Kevin, yeah me too, I really dig the '' beginner's chords'' one but I think it's more oriented for uke players!!!! My girfriend just didn't understand it so she doesn't like it at all!!!

But for someone who is already in the uke, I think it's quite cool.

Oh, the cat one is so cute. As a cat lover, and a uke lover, I adore it! I'm jealous of the lucky folks who will be getting one. :)

wickedwahine11 wrote:
Oh, the cat one is so cute. As a cat lover, and a uke lover, I adore it! I'm jealous of the lucky folks who will be getting one.

Thanks wicked...Well for whatever reason, there's a lot of cat in Montreal so we just thought that a cut playing uke would represent well the uke scene here!!! We made a first batch and people like it so much that we had to produce more for the frestival tomorrow...

But we will have them to selll on our club's website.

Ooh, please do let us know when they will be available to order. Because they are super adorable :).

Waterguy wrote:
Love em, how do I get one?

Thanks Waterguy, I'll have available probale next week. We're in the rush for the festival but after, we will have time to get some for people who would like to get some. I'll let you know.

readheadedali wrote:
Ooh, please do let us know when they will be available to order. Because they are super adorable

Thanks readhead....I'll let you know when I'll get my batch for people who would like to get some. Since they are not big, they look even more cute and adorable...

Uketoaster wrote:
my cat plays ukulele so this makes sense...

Hahahh!!!! Hope that your cat doesn't have big nails on his paws because your uke would like Willie Nelson guitar!!! LOL!

Are you going to do a patch (like embroidered)? 'cause i'd be down for one!

mythidiot wrote:
Are you going to do a patch (like embroidered)? 'cause i'd be down for one!

We're looking for that alternative too, because I know it might be quite cool too. We did some stickers but for embroidered patch we have to see how much it will cost. We want to keep this very low price so people can have one or more of the color ways.

Very nice - ca magnifique (I think lol) I have a badge (or button) maker I used to make buttons for conventions. Buttons kind of went out of style for a while. Are they coming back? Mmmmmmmmmm where is that thing?

Yeahhh!!!!!!! We did a great show yesterday night for the first big uke event in Montreal!!! I'm so proud of the uke members of my club!!!!

And the badges and stickers with our logo was a big success too!!!!!!! We even have cookies that was in the shape of the uke and one on the shape of the cat with his uke!!!!!

We we're so surprise to see people buying that much these cookies!!!!! :)

So now the show is done, I can start to get some pins and t-shirt for those of you who are interested to ge some.

talk to you soon!

thanks

Top Bottom