Any 'Ukulele Activity in Rabun County, GA?

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm taking my wife and daughter to the north Georgia mountains for a week...the week that overlaps the end of June, beginning of July. I see we have some GA residents on here and thought I'd check to see if there are any shops they know of in the area to check out, or if there's anyone around that would like to get together for a jam/beverage/conversation. I'll be taking my Flea with me to keep me company.

Let me know if you have any shop suggestions or live in the area and want to pick a little.

It'll be my first foray into the area, so I'm not familiar with any of it. Thanks for pointing out that restaurant...the 3rd is my daughter's 15th birthday and that looks like a fine place to take her for lunch. Too bad our trips didn't overlap...would have been nice to meet you.

Check out Mountain Sounds on Hwy 441 in Rabun Gap, near the Rabun Gap-Nacoochee school. It's primarily a dulcimer shop, but they have other fretted instruments, too. They should be able to tell you what musical stuff is going on.

Top Bottom