Just a reminder for those that will attend the 40th Uke Fest in Honolulu July 18th

Howie1947

Reaction score
Uncle Rod Higuchi and I are still hoping to get some people together for a ukulele jam the day before the festival (Sat) in the PM??? Kapiolani park would be a good location, unless some of you have a better place to meet. We would like to make it a BBQ too if possible. We would really like this to happen so as time draws nearer, we will get more of you onboard to so speak. News to follow

Uncle Rod Higuchi and I are still hoping to get some people together for a ukulele jam the day before the festival (Sat) in the PM??? Kapiolani park would be a good location, unless some of you have a better place to meet. We would like to make it a BBQ too if possible. We would really like this to happen so as time draws nearer, we will get more of you onboard to so speak. News to follow

I will probably miss out as I think my Mom and I are flying in on Saturday...but I hope to see some UU'ers on Sunday at the festival. I'll probably wear my UU shirt then. I'm still deciding whether to take my Pineapple Sunday or my Kamaka on this trip. I find I am playing the Kamaka 90% of the time right now (chalk it up to PS euphoria settling down, and the easier size to play, and the low g phase I'm going through). But that PS is so darn cute, I'm just not sure.

Either way, have a blast on Saturday and hopefully we can all run into one another on Sunday! :)

Top Bottom