PDA

View Full Version : Eleuke for sale <SOLD>

bazmaz
06-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Sadly needs must, and my Eleuke is for sale.

I've spoken about it lots on here, and love it, but need the space / money (wife nagging!)

Have put it on ebay here - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200480512288&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_2000wt_932

But happy to sell thru here to UK payers if you use Paypal

What I'm unsure of is the price - I actually paid less than this for it (only slightly with Euro postage) but they are no longer available at that price. Did loads of research and cheapest I found em was 116UKP.

Its in mint condition, and it has brand new Aquilas on it, so I thought 90 was reasonable? Tell me if you think Im being cheeky!

byjimini
06-06-2010, 09:58 AM
EDIT

actually, forget everything I previously said - the other half informs me rather abruptly that we have expensive train tickets to pay for next month.

Damn and blast.

bazmaz
06-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Awwwww never mind!

browneyedalbino
06-07-2010, 06:47 AM
-Can you ship to the US?-

Dang, just saw the "UK Bidders only" bit. Looks like a great instrument, and super affordable! Good luck!

bazmaz
06-07-2010, 08:03 AM
sorry - i get nervous sending instruments in UK, never mind across the pond. Hope you understand.

bazmaz
06-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Had some questions on this one

- Uke is in mint condition - sadly, hardly played. Strings are pretty much brand new aquilas
- it comes with the padded gig bag only (ie without the shocking quality eleuke headphones!)
- I treated the fingerboard with fret doctor bore oil on receipt of the uke as it was looking dry - now looks in good condition
- the action is genuinely superb, as is intonation
- some have reported flat spots on the under saddle pick ups (or volume variances) - I think these problems went back to the first issue eleukes which were poorly made - this is the new style eleuke since the company changed hands - easy way to spot it being a new one is it has the mp3 input. The volume across the pickup seems fine to me.

Any other questions - get in touch

byjimini
06-09-2010, 06:21 AM
If it's still available in exactly 16 days time, then I can have it (so I've been told), since I get paid then.

bazmaz
06-09-2010, 08:46 AM
arrrggh! sorry dude - just sold and been paid for on ebay!

byjimini
06-09-2010, 08:53 AM
No problem mate, thanks anyway! :)