Concert "Tiki King" Fluke, w/ Rosewood Fretboard + Bridge <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromTheWayside

Reaction score
A practically new Fluke uke featuring the "Tiki King," design, rosewood board and bridge, and a Fluke soft-case (pictured). Sounds and plays great, no flaws. This uke was babied. New set of strings couldn't hurt, but that's the only work necessary. Email with questions or for more pics.

UPDATE - Just cleaned the fretboard and installed new Martin strings. The uke plays like a dream.

UPDATE 2 - This uke can now be yours for $220 shipped. Any lower than that, and it'll have to go to eBay. Snatch it while you can!

Happy Strumming!

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Last edited:
Hey JT -

Why don't you message me with the price that would make this uke in budget, and we'll see if we can negotiate something. :cool:

Hey JT -

Why don't you message me with the price that would make this uke in budget, and we'll see if we can negotiate something. :cool:

. Thanks, but unfortunatly, right now the Uke budget is Nil... We're moving at the end of the month and have a summer trip planned that we still need to pay for, but thanks for asking!

:)

Last edited:
. Thanks, but unfortunatly, right now the Uke budget is Nil... We're moving at the end of the month and have a summer trip planned that we still need to pay for, but thanks for asking!

:)

D'oh! Well, no worries. Sounds like you have a very busy and fun Summer coming up, so that'll be great!

Noooooo! she was supposed to feel sorry for me and send it to me anyway!

Sigh....

I wish I could deach it, but I'm a poor college graduate. I can barely afford the next uke I'm going to get (and I've already sold one of my ukes!). Maybe if I land a real job (fingers crossed) I could deach you one.

I wish I could deach it, but I'm a poor college graduate. I can barely afford the next uke I'm going to get (and I've already sold one of my ukes!). Maybe if I land a real job (fingers crossed) I could deach you one.

No worries! i was just makin noise! heh

have a bump. this is such a nice fluke. my friend has one with the poly and it doesn't have the walnut neck and cobolo bridge. is this an automatic upgrade when you order the rosewood?

have a bump. this is such a nice fluke. my friend has one with the poly and it doesn't have the walnut neck and cobolo bridge. is this an automatic upgrade when you order the rosewood?

I just checked the FMM website, and according to the spec sheet the bridges are either made of, "Bubinga with molded polycarbonate saddle or Glass filled Polycarbonate." Mine definitely isn't glass filled polycarbonate, so this must be an automatic upgrade. It all means that my ad is not entirely accurate, lol. D'oh! :p

Why are you selling? Is says in your signature line that you love your "concert fluke to pieces."

Your photos are better than FMM site's.
Shows the grain and design better and what it looks like in real life.

Aren't you suppossed to use a watermark saying "UU" or a piece of paper saying your name? (Looks good to me tho'.)

I would be all over this...but the money gods have been throwing poo in my general direction all month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom