Sometimes the universe is in harmony.

megamatt

Reaction score
I didn't have to go into work today, and it just happens to be the day that my new Koa pili koko tenor should be arriving from MGM. I guess karma is on my side today! Now we just play the waiting game.:rofl: And this is supposed to be the rofl smilie, but he looks like he's impatiently waiting to me.

When it arrives, let's see some pics, a full-fledge review, and at least 5 music videos! Weeeee, I can't wait for you to get your Koa Pili Koko! ehm...:rofl:

Really interested to find out more about this mysterious uke...

can't wait, as long as pics/vids are posted ;)

The universe is always in harmony on the day a new uke arrives! If only the universe were in harmony everyday! I wonder if there is such a stat for ukulele arrivals? You know, "every minute, 1.2 ukuleles are delivered to excited owners worldwide... only you can put end to UAS" but I digress...
congrats on the new uke! Definitely makes some vids, I've always been curious about those ukes.

Yes, please post pics when you get it! I hope it comes while you're home!

I'm wondering about just trying to work at home for the next week, since I don't know what day mine will be delivered. Is that too obsessmuch?

Harmonius disaster averted. I had to go pick up a generator for one of my co-workers who is replacing a sewer in a building that had a major chemical spill of a particularly viscous type of acid. As he was trying to cut through one of the pipes underground sparks started shooting out of the pvc and he could only cut in about 1/4". Turns out the acid melted the metal studs in the walls and then washed the then liquified steel down the drain, where it resolidified and now resides.

Anyhow I've never driven with a trailer so quickly in my life, I did NOT want to come home to a "We missed you!" sticker on my door. Thankfully I haven't, so I'll just go play some Zelda and wait (im)patiently for my uke to arrive.

I had to go pick up a generator for one of my co-workers who is replacing a sewer in a building that had a major chemical spill of a particularly viscous type of acid.

I think you just qualified for the "most unheard of reason not to be able to collect the ukulele you ordered and which is scheduled to arrive today" award :worship:

I wonder if there is such a stat for ukulele arrivals? You know, "every minute, 1.2 ukuleles are delivered to excited owners worldwide... only you can put end to UAS" but I digress...
QUOTE]

lol I'll see if I can work up a graph or schematics of some kind.

Well it came and it's freakin' sweet. I'll post some pics and what not as soon as I get some new strings on it. A crazy guitar playing buddy of mine and I am going to go to elderly instruments Saturday, him just because he wants to see all the insanely expensive guitars they have, and me because I want some better strings. It'll be about a 1 1/2 hour drive but it will be worth it.

Well it came and it's freakin' sweet. I'll post some pics and what not as soon as I get some new strings on it. A crazy guitar playing buddy of mine and I am going to go to elderly instruments Saturday, him just because he wants to see all the insanely expensive guitars they have, and me because I want some better strings. It'll be about a 1 1/2 hour drive but it will be worth it.

If you're going to Elderly, you better leave your wallet at home and just bring like $15 for some strings. Otherwise you're wallet just might get in trouble. I would love to be able to visit Elderly someday, but I might be pretty screwed looking at all those ukes they have over there. I mean, judging from their website, they seem to have a bigger selection of ukes than most music stores in Hawaii.

Have fun.:D

Top Bottom