Martin S-O; Fender Pa'ini; Kala Archtop; 1950's Harmony

drewbydo

Reaction score
So my uke collection has frown to over 15 in numbers so it's time to clear some out. There is nothing wrong with these uke's I just don't play them enough. All my instruments are babied to the fullest, I believe you won't find a nicer used uke around.
For sale I have a newer MIM Martin S-O with aquila string and case for $275; a Fender Pa'ini with aquila strings and a Kala Archtop with 1 hardcase and 1 softcase so first come first serve on who gets what case; Fender = $175. Kala = $175. Lastly the 1950's harmony in amazing condition, it had a minor crack when it came into my hands but I had a luthier fix it for me so it wont get worse $40. All uke will be shipped for FREE!!! Also if your feeling a little loose with your money I will sell all of them with cases for $550 thats a saving of $115. Happy shopping and please contact me via email at hoffmand.adam@gmail.com

Pictures: http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae275/drewbydo/

Sizes are as follows: Martin and harmony are both soprano, kale and fender are both tenor

This really is killing me as I'm local and can even come pick them up or have you bring them to my workplace in Marlton. "Them". Listen to me, it's like not only am I very interested, I'm interested in more than one.

Well I can tell you the harmony already sold and the I have someone interested in the kala but has yet to confirm. If your interested please email me before they're gone. New group price for the Martin, fender, and kala is $525 a total savings of $100 dollars off buying them individually. Happy buying!
P.s. I live in marlton so I can deliver locally if necessary.

You come in here just to provoke me with your sultry ukuleles? Darn you. I guess it's time to get a real job..

Only the Martin (275)and the fender(175) remain. New group price is $400 for both a total savings of $50

do you still have the kala archtop uke for sale? thanks

Top Bottom