Leopard Fluke

NatalieLin6

Reaction score
In a little suburb outside of Detroit, Michigan.
I saw one of these just once on ebay and was very upset with myself that I did not get it. Would have really been the perfect middle aged chick uke for me.

Hehe...what a great uke! If you contact FMM directly, can't they print pretty much anything on the front of a fluke / flea though? =]

I saw one of these just once on ebay and was very upset with myself that I did not get it. Would have really been the perfect middle aged chick uke for me.

I actually bid on that uke. I didn't win it though...

That's cool! Although, my husband would hate if I got that because he does not like leopard print anywhere around him, lol.

I think that was one of the first "designer" Flukes and one of the first discontinued - along with the yellow beach Fluke with blue plastic back.

I still might DIY a leopard uke at some point. Two colors of Sharpie and a little mindless doodling, I can do that.

Hmmm, how about a chameleon fluke? Always matches what you're wearing.

I would love a leopard uke. I've seen some cool vintage ones by Regal, and I'm keeping my eyes open to see if one pops up on eBay (I just got a Fluke with flames on it, so I would have a hard time justifying the purchase of another one of those so soon ;) ).

Top Bottom