FS Sprucehouse S-O and Sprucehouse Case Like New!

xoukulele

Reaction score
Sadly this one is going. Not because I don't have space or need the money. It just does not get played and deserves to be.

This is a handmade soprano uke made in the Martin style. Some info:

Laminated Sapele, solid Sapele or Meranti top, fingerboard and bridge of ebonized select hardwood, Aquila Nylgut strings and standard friction tuners. Finished with a hand-rubbed oil varnish. 11 oz. total weight.

I changed out the standard tuners to deluxe pink tuners I got from Mainland. It makes for a really distinctive instrument. I think its cool but the tuners were an amazing upgrade and was considering taking them off and keeping them but will leave them and send the originals with the sale.

This is really like new. It is sat in the case from the time it came and got pulled out to change the tuners and maybe once or twice more. I will post pictures later.

Price is 250 shipped to lower 48. I'm not in a rush. Will post this also in the flea market at the end of the month as well.

IMGP0519..jpgIMGP0518..jpgIMGP0516..jpgIMGP0517..jpgIMGP0521..jpg

Last edited:
More images.

Attachments

• IMGP0523..jpg
    IMGP0523..jpg
    89 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP0514..jpg
    IMGP0514..jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP0521..jpg
    IMGP0521..jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP0515..jpg
    IMGP0515..jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMGP0520..jpg
    IMGP0520..jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24
I will also include my homemade ukulele strap that I made. It is not shown in the photo but it will be there.

What does this uke normally retail for (with its regular tuners, of course)?

With the regular tuners it is 275 with shipping(approx). He is in Oregon and I am in NYC so shipping was a bit more than I thought it would be. I am not going to remove the tuners and put in the original tuners to sell it. The tuners I put in are so much better.

Yes, I think those tuners would be nice. I see Al McWhorter has one (with regular tuners) on eBay for $245 plus $25 shipping, so the price is pretty much in line.

Top Bottom