Collaborations?

Adie227

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have trolled the forums somewhat looking for a thread on youtube collabs. I couldnt find one. Sorry if i missed it.

Basicly i'm looking to colloborate with other youtube users, Jamming with myself is fun, but i think i'd have more fun with others, E-jamming :)
Im pretty new to ukulele underground and youtube, so this will also be a good way for me to meet more of you guys.

heres my youtube page,
http://www.youtube.com/user/Adie227

If anyone is interested in having an e-jam pm me on youtube or on here.

Thanks in advance guys

Ade

Checked out your youtube link. That is some seriously good music you are creating.

Unfortunately I am just getting started with the uke and couldn't even begin to play well enough to collaborate. Give me a year or so.

Really enjoy your music.

I'm always up for a collab. Mainly because my voice ain't up to much, so if I can get someone else to sing, jobs a guddun. I checked out your youtube and you have got a great voice, you play beautifully and your choice in music is spot on. Come to think of it, why do you need me?

I have a couple of problems I see atm. You're great and I'm average. You look quite a bit like me so people may get confused. And I recently sliced off the end of my left index finger. I've been practicing with 3 fingers, I think I can pull it off and it should grow back soon. That aside, check out my youtube (click my sig) and let me know if you're interested in working with me.

btw, I was planning on recording a version of Dreaming of You by The Coral with an animated video. I see you've already done a great version of it. With a bit of uke and melodica, we could have something special there. Just a thought.

i would LOVE to! :D

I should have added my msn adie_227@hotmail.com

Easier to send the files that way

I'd be happy to work with either of you on a project, if either of you have any idea message me or add my msn, then we can get cracking.

I'm always down for a collaboration! My YouTube channel is linked in my sig.

Top Bottom