What is 1623?

ichadwick

Reaction score
An impossible chord? Perhaps. It's also the number of posts I've made here as of this entry.

Hmm. That's 1,623 times, let's say 2 minutes each, for a total of 3,246 minutes. just over 54 hours. A lot of those posts were lengthy rambles that took longer to write. So say at least 60 hours, potentially much more (I am somewhat given to verbosity, I've been told).

That translates to an extra hour a week for 14 months I could have been practicing my uke. Or an extra hour a day for two months. Or two weeks of five hours a day, with the weekend off.

Either I really love you people, or my life is draining away in front of the computer.

And that doesn't include any of the time I put into other forums, including my own (these aren't just other ukulele forums I attend, by the way). Plus there's the time to surf, read the news online, answer email, research, look for stuff, bid on eBay, read reviews, download files, do my online political business, update my websites...

Life. Don't talk to me about life. Marvin the Robot.

...you need to unplug the computer and venture out into the real world sometime...

:)

1623 isn't impossible. Ab Gb Gb C. It's an Ab7.

Go breathe the air. Stop worrying about Windex. ;)

American actress Betty White recently hosted a Saturday Night Live episode. She had a skit about Facebook and had to ask what it was. When it was shown and explained to her she said "Seems like a complete waste of time."

Want your eyes really opened? Put a timer on the computer to tell you how long you are on.

"Breath in, Breath out, move on"

Top Bottom