Two New Arrivals!

mwaller

Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm delighted to announce the arrival of two new additions to the Waller household:

Baby No. 1:
IMG_9474.jpg

Our first child, Andrew, was born on May 21, 2010. Mom and dad are loving being parents together!

Mom on the day of Andrew's birth:
IMG_1236.jpg

Dad - that's me - enjoying a few moments in the garden upon our return home from the hospital:
IMG_1343.jpg

Baby No. 2:

Exactly two weeks after Andrew's birth, the stork paid us another visit. Fortunatley, the nursery had already been prepared for the new arrival...
IMG_1727.jpg

To be continued...

Dad's heart pounded as the moment of birth grew near:
IMG_1731.jpg

Finally, the waiting game was over! Another beautiful baby had arrived!
IMG_1851.jpg

This custom Moore Bettah tenor uke by Chuck Moore was comissioned by Mom and other family members as a very special present for Dad. Dad is a very lucky guy!
IMG_1861.jpg

While I eagerly awaited the arrival of Baby No. 2, Chuck warned me that new dads can become pretty confused. He was right...

Nap time in the Waller household:
IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

Dad is keeping a watchful eye to ensure Baby No. 2 stays free of diaper rash:
IMG_1857.jpg

Mom and Dad are delighted to report that Baby No. 1 and Baby No. 2 are getting along wonderfully. No sibling rivalry to speak of... yet!

IMG_1854.jpg

Well, that's it for now!
Best wishes,
Mika

This is by far the best post I've ever seen on here.

Can we have an undie for best post?

Pictures are amazing. Not even speaking on the awesomeness of the cute kid or the cute uke. Really well done.

Congrats on both buddy. I did the same thing recently. Had Kenzie and bought an expensive uke :D

Congratulations on both new family members!

Congrats on both of the new kids. Kid number two will never sass you. Kid number one will be the joy of your life.

Congrats! Beautiful kid and good looking uke (can't tell if it looks more like you, mom, or Chuck).

Wow is right, for both babies! Congratulations two times over!

All those pictures made me smile, congrats on the new arrivals! Your wife looks AMAZING after having just given birth, how do women do it?! Also, you might have the coolest mother ever....for making that Moore Bettah happen! Enjoy being a parent and enjoy that beautiful uke!

This is a seriously awesome post! Pix are SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!

Congrats to you!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Butt Paste made me laugh for... well, quite a while.

Congratulations on both scores. Just had our second baby, and somehow a Moore Bettah Ukulele seems quite a distant idea. Maybe I should get your wife in touch with my wife.

Of course, they're both pretty busy at the moment.

Wow! What a couple of beauties!! Congratulations.

Aloha Mika,
What a cool post, and to mention all you beauties in your life now, for which may be vieing for all your attention now. Made my day, feel good
kinda stuff, So happy fo ya!!!Now you need to write a song for this post, what name would give it, Happy Man, Happiest man in da world???
Ahhh the memories for you, Best Wishes to you all..... MM Stan "keep on vibrating those strings" Uke On!!

Congrats :) Beautiful baby and beautiful ukulele!

Top Bottom