Gershwin's "Love is Here to Stay" - my arrangement for uke

Good stuff, was nice on the ear to listen to. I'm a fan of Gershwin as well, I've already penned "They All Laughed" down as a song I want to be able to play on the Uke. I don't have the musical knowledge to work it out quite as well as you have, still, that's part of the fun.

Good stuff, was nice on the ear to listen to. I'm a fan of Gershwin as well, I've already penned "They All Laughed" down as a song I want to be able to play on the Uke. I don't have the musical knowledge to work it out quite as well as you have, still, that's part of the fun.

One of my goals is to come up with original uke arrangements of some of the classics that have not already been done, or at least are sparsely represented on youtube. "They all laughed" is a good example. There are so many great renditions of "Summertime", "Autumn Leaves", etc., that with my limited abilities, I don't feel I have much to contribute. But maybe I can get the ball rolling on some of these others, and someone who really knows how to play this thing can give these great songs their due.

Thanks to everyone for checking it out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom