Anyone Going to the Ukulele Workshop in Olrando Today...6/12/10?

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here's a copy of the circulating info on the free workshop with Keoni Lagunero...

Aloha everyone,

The Ukulele Hui Uke Class for June is being held Saturday, June 12 at George’s Music Store in Orlando (407-352-8000). The updated starting time for the class is 11:00am and will end at 1:00pm, so only go for 2 hours this time. This is for introduction to Hawaiian / Polynesian style ukulele playing and singing, for much kanikapila and aloha.

Hope to see everyone out there and enjoying themselves.

Mahalo!

I'll be leaving here in about an hour or so...should be a good time. Hope to see you there. :cool:

I had a real good time. Keoni is a very cool guy and a good instructor. I got to meet some new folks, check out some new instruments, and have a generally fun day.

It's actually a club, Ho'okani O' Pololika Ukulele Hui (Music Makers of Florida Ukulele Club). There are workshops, jam sessions, BBQ's, and trips to nursing homes to take music to those that are unable to get out.

I plan to stay active with these folks and encourage anyone else that's in the area to come check it out sometime...I think you'll enjoy what you see. :cool:

I was there In the front row on the right side of the room that was a lot of fun . I actualy found this thread because I was doing a Internet search for keoni lagunero I wanted to ask him if he would be interested in teaching me. Does anyone have contact info for Keoni?

Top Bottom