Best "Over the Rainbow" I've seen in awhile.

Adorable. He's got better rhythm than quite a few adult I know. And a wonderful dramatic ending.

Lance is amazing! Thanks for that, hoos!

Miss Lady, at 4, he plays better than I do!

Aloha Hoosierhiver,
Yup, the little guys got it down, I wished I started that young. And he has much talent too!! Thanks for sharing with us Hoosierhiver!!
Keep um vibrating those strings... Uke On!!! MM Stan

what in the world??! haha! that's my nephew!! thanks for posting this on here Hoosierhiver. ..

he got that uke for christmas 2009. we changed out the strings, they would never stay in tune.

small, uke world. .. ^^

what in the world??! haha! that's my nephew!! thanks for posting this on here Hoosierhiver. ..

he got that uke for christmas 2009. we changed out the strings, they would never stay in tune.

small, uke world. .. ^^

Wow! No kidding??? It IS a small world! He's really good. I hope he keeps at it. With an uncle in UU, maybe he will.

oh i'm sure he'll just get better. ..

he loves playing that little soprano that he's got!

i still cant get over his video being on here. lol.

oh i'm sure he'll just get better. ..

he loves playing that little soprano that he's got!

i still cant get over his video being on here. lol.

Last summer I gave my nephew (who was 5 at the time) my crappy first ukulele. He was semi-interested in playing it (we were on our annual camping trip with my wife's sister's family, who live in Flagstaff, about 8 hours away). My sister-in-law says he's looking forward to bringing it camping next month and getting another lesson from me. He's 6 now, and maybe won't be so afraid of me, lol. He has never really liked me much, which is understandable since he only sees me about once or twice a year at most. As he gets older I am sure he'll realize that I am not just some big mean guy.

small, uke world. .. ^^
Very cool.

Last summer I gave my nephew (who was 5 at the time) my crappy first ukulele. He was semi-interested in playing it (we were on our annual camping trip with my wife's sister's family, who live in Flagstaff, about 8 hours away). My sister-in-law says he's looking forward to bringing it camping next month and getting another lesson from me. He's 6 now, and maybe won't be so afraid of me, lol. He has never really liked me much, which is understandable since he only sees me about once or twice a year at most. As he gets older I am sure he'll realize that I am not just some big mean guy.

haha. for some reason, i just can't see a person labelled "mean" while playing a uke. ..

Top Bottom