LoPrinzi Quilted Maple & Spruce Soprano Uke with Locking Hardshell Case<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoMa

Reaction score
LoPrinzi Quilted Maple & Spruce Soprano Uke with Locking Hardshell Case<SOLD>

SOLD!!!! I have a beautiful LoPrinzi custom quilted maple and spruce soprano uke in like new condition available.

The LoPrinzi is a very cool instrument, hand built by Auggie and Donna LoPrinzi inthe USA. Made of all solid woods, it has quilted maple back and sides and a sitka spuce top with lots of cross silking and some bearclaw figure. Rosewood binding on top and back, and purfling on tops and sides. Black and white purfling rosette. Rosewood fretboard and bridge. Bone nut and saddle. Fancy inlaid mother of pearl LoPrinzi logo on the peghead. Pearl position dots at 5, 7, 10, 12, and 15th frets and corresponding side dots. 12 frets to the body, 17 frets total. Hand rubbed high gloss finish well applied - the gloss finihs makes it hard to photograph the figure in the quilted maple wood because of the reflectiveness. However, the glossy finish brings out the figure in the wood in real life. High quality gold Grover open back 14:1 geared tuners with black knobs. Small body the same size as a Martin soprano.

This ukulele has excellent dynamics from loud to soft, and a pretty ringing tone with a fine depth. Very resonant and responsive with nice sustain. Excellent playability. Currently strung re-entrant with Aquila strings. This ukes is also very nice strung with Fremont Blackline flourocarbon strings or Worth strings for a somewhat mellower tone.

Comes with a locking rectangular Fremont hardshell case.

$825 with free shipping to the USA lower 48.

I would also trade this LoPrinzi for a Larrivee uke or a Zimnicki.

Attachments

• loprinzi-back-clo.jpg
    loprinzi-back-clo.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 83
  • loprinzi-front..jpg
    loprinzi-front..jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 96
  • loprinzi-back..jpg
    loprinzi-back..jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 66
  • loprinzi-side-cl&#1.jpg
    loprinzi-side-cl&#1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 58
  • loprinzi-top-det&#.jpg
    loprinzi-top-det&#.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
The LoPrinzi soprano has been sold!!!

I've got some other ukes to sell that I'll be psoting soon though.

I've had a serious problem with UAS that I have to rectify...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom