Issue 13 of Ukulele Player Magazine is online

Pippin

Reaction score
We have lots of great reviews and other cool stuff.

I'll be starting on Issue 14 in the near future with more cool stuff planned for that issue.

We have a great Kala give-away this time, too, the KA-SLNG read the review.

Mickey

Just started reading it. Thanks Pippin!

I've always been meaning to ask, do you plan on a mailing list/RSS feed/Twitter feed to tell people when it's online? I'm always afraid I'll miss a topic like this, you see.

I've always been meaning to ask, do you plan on a mailing list/RSS feed/Twitter feed to tell people when it's online? I'm always afraid I'll miss a topic like this, you see.

We are on "Twitter". Look for UkePlayerMag.

Another great and informative issue! I just got a Flip camera. I was a "tester" for the Uke Leash, which I love, and I'm glad to see the Ukulele Player Magazine shout-out to Lori and her clever invention.

Last edited:
Thanks Mickey for the great review! I also got great review on Ian Chadwick's website. Very exciting! The number of orders has been increasing.

–Lori

Thanks Mickey for the great review! I also got great review on Ian Chadwick's website. Very exciting! The number of orders has been increasing.

–Lori

That's great, Lori! I was impressed with the way the Uke Leash can be made to work in so many configurations. Everyone is bound to find one that best suits them.

Is there a reason that there is not a link for issue 13 on the site yet? Great issue, but I first overlooked it because I only checked the site and not the forum.

Top Bottom