Reposting: Les rietfors tenor cutaway ukulele/rare birdseye maple

jmpnflea00

Reaction score
SOLD...JUST LOWERED MY ASKING PRICE...Offering up for sale is my Les Rietfors Tenor Cutaway made of Birdseye Maple. I've posted it up for sale a couple of months ago, but never had the guts to let it go. But being that my son has been accepted to a private school next year and time is getting closer, I need to pull the trigger so to speak to add to his school fund. I bought it brand new a few years ago, de-tuned the strings and put it away with the rest of my collection. It has not seen any playing time other than a couple of vamp strumming before I stored it. Its in the same condition as when I purchased it and I feel that its a pretty special and rare piece for that empty space in your collection. Not very many of these around. I'm asking $1300 OBO, I'll entertain any fair offers. If it sells for the asking price, I'll pay for the shipping cost to all 50 States. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Mahalo

Attachments

• les4.jpg
    les4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 72
  • les3.jpg
    les3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 66
  • les2.jpg
    les2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 71
  • les1.jpg
    les1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 70
  • les5.jpg
    les5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Les reitfors custom birdseye maple tenor ukulele with cutaway...last and final price

LOWERED MY ASKING PRICE FOR THE FINAL TIME...Offering up for sale is my Les Rietfors Tenor Cutaway made of Birdseye Maple. I've posted it up for sale a couple of months ago, but never had the guts to let it go. But being that my son has been accepted to a private school next year and time is getting closer, I need to pull the trigger so to speak to add to his school fund. I bought it brand new a few years ago, de-tuned the strings and put it away with the rest of my collection. It has not seen any playing time other than a couple of vamp strumming before I stored it. Its in the same condition as when I purchased it and I feel that its a pretty special and rare piece for that empty space in your collection. Not very many of these around. I'm asking $1150 OBO, I'll entertain any fair offers. WILL SHIP ANYWHERE AT BUYERS EXPENSE. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Mahalo

NOW LISTED ON EBAY.........http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230498137726&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SOLD...THANKS STEVE FROM TEXAS....ALOHA!!!: )

Attachments

• les3.jpg
    les3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 17
  • les4.jpg
    les4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
  • les5.jpg
    les5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 18
  • les2.jpg
    les2.jpg