My first uke vid

angelopb

Reaction score
O.k. so this is my first, as the title hints at. Did this today.

I am sort of green so the newb disclaimers apply. I just love taking the flea everywhere.
This is based off of jazzukes' arrangement.

That's very good, and what a perfect setting for a Flea! I used to do this tune on bass in a jazz/funk band I was in, but haven't ever thought to try it on uke. I'm pretty sure I have the chart somewhere still, so I'll have to try to find it and see if I can make any sense of it.

Thanks. I integrated a few bass fills into it. It's really impossible for me to play without an imaginary drummer and bass player LOL. As a bass player, is this also your experience?

But so fun to stand on the beach and play! It's hard to get a melancholy sound when you are in such an 'aloha' state of mind.

Thanks. I integrated a few bass fills into it. It's really impossible for me to play without an imaginary drummer and bass player LOL. As a bass player, is this also your experience?

But so fun to stand on the beach and play! It's hard to get a melancholy sound when you are in such an 'aloha' state of mind.

Absolutely! I always imagine a bass part when I play anything, and when I listen to music I catch myself humming bass lines. I'm usually unaware of it, but it drives my wife crazy.

Sounds great! And I am particularly envious of your background, as I will likely be making my first video on my couch ;).

This is really good! If you would have not said you were a new player, I would have never known! Keep it up and keep posting and letting us know what you do.

Sounds great! And I am particularly envious of your background, as I will likely be making my first video on my couch ;).

Thanks. You may want to think about doing it in a public park or your favorite scenery. It's fun to take outside and play. I don't know how to describe it. But you will be glad you did. Just a suggestion.

Cool jazzy cover. Loved it.. Perfect background too!

Top Bottom