Ohana SK-22Z - Cheltenham Uke Fest

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
The SK-22Z, Ohana's newest soprano, will be available to buy from my stall at the Festival of Great Britain at an amazing price. Stocks are limited, so, if you decide you want to try one or buy one, get there early.

Only this model will actually be for sale, but the Ohana stall will also have many other models to try out, including all the new 2010 instruments.

If you are there, please come and say hello. I shall be there Saturday and Sunday.

FESTIVAL SPECIAL - new Ohana SK-22Z

Colin Oldham will also be with me on the Ohana stall to demonstrate the new Ohana Delta Resonators.

See you there.

Hi Ken,

Any release date for the resonators? Any price info? Thanks. Nice looking soprano, btw.

Hi Ken,

Any release date for the resonators? Any price info? Thanks. Nice looking soprano, btw.

The resonators are available for dealers to order now. Some are already being shipped to European dealers. However, because they are essentially hand-built, production is obviously much slower than our regular instruments.

Dealers may not all be aware of the retail prices yet. However, check with your nearest Ohana dealer for the prices.

Top Bottom