Pre-fire maui music 8-string tenor ukulele

jmpnflea00

Reaction score
ANOTHER PRICE DROPSelling a pre-fire model maui music 8-string tenor ukulele. I am the second owner of this ukulele and bought it for my collection. It is in wonderful condition with the exception of a little spot on the lower part of the soundboard where the previous owner rubbed the satin finish a little bit, i will assume where his under arm would be situated while playing. Not a big deal at all, can easily be rubbed out. Everything else about this ukulele is solid. I never played this ukulele since i purchased it. Again, de-tuned strings and stored away. Son is attending private school next year, so just selling a couple of my ukulele to help with his tuition. Asking $650. buyer pays shipping ...Mahalo

Attachments

• MM8d..jpg
    MM8d..jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 66
  • MM8a..jpg
    MM8a..jpg
    33 KB · Views: 103
  • MM8b..jpg
    MM8b..jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 70
  • MM8e..jpg
    MM8e..jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC02130..jpg
    DSC02130..jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I'm assuming this is koa? can you get another picture with your UU name up?

There you go Haole John.......And yes its Koa...Thanks for your inquiry....jmpnflea00

There you go Haole John.......And yes its Koa...Thanks for your inquiry....jmpnflea00

It has a pretty curlness to it. In one picture it almost looks like mahogany (grain pattern) but then from the side it appears to have curl. Nice ukes (including your others). Hopefully someone grabs them soon.

Reposting: Pre fire maui music 8-string tenor....price drop

PRICE DROP........Selling a pre-fire model maui music 8-string tenor ukulele. I am the second owner of this ukulele and bought it for my collection. It is in wonderful condition with the exception of a little spot on the lower part of the soundboard where the previous owner rubbed the satin finish a little bit, i will assume where his under arm would be situated while playing. Not a big deal at all, can easily be rubbed out. Everything else about this ukulele is solid. I never played this ukulele since i purchased it. Again, de-tuned strings and stored away. Son is attending private school next year, so just selling a couple of my ukulele to help with his tuition. Asking $750 OBO I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE AT BUYERS EXPENSE.....ALOHA

NEW ASKING PRICE OF $650
AS OF 8/4/2010 ASKING $550

Attachments

• DSC02130..jpg
    DSC02130..jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 23
  • MM8b..jpg
    MM8b..jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 19
  • MM8e..jpg
    MM8e..jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 17
  • MM8a..jpg
    MM8a..jpg
    33 KB · Views: 23
  • MM8d..jpg
    MM8d..jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Really?

You took the time to post worthlessness Really? Necro it is but really are you really posting to contribute? No you not.

Top Bottom