my new kala acacia tenor

djangostan

Reaction score
rhondda valleys, south wales,united kingdom.
hi from the rhondda valleys.
been trying for a week to work out how to upload my new uke photos,hope its worked.
played guitar for years and stumbled upon aldrine playing uke on you tube one day and now i am hooked.bought this kala and i have to say i cant put it down.im even dreaming about playing the uke.
jn050098.jpg

jn050093.jpg

jn050089.jpg

jn050097.jpg

very cool. I've heard great things about the Kala Acacia, so you couldn't have picked a better beginner uke IMO. I have a kala sprucetop that was my beginner uke... many an evening with friends has been spent alongside that ukulele.

Welcome to UU!

That's a purty one, I dig the "blonde streak". Congratulations! The acacia tenor is high on my UAS list.

Aloha Djangostan,
That sure is a beautiful first ukulele, it should give you
alot of inspiration!!!Good luck and thanks for the pic's.
"Keep on vibrating them strings" Uke On!! MM Stan..

Welcome to the club. Its a pretty one for sure. The blond streak is cool.

I've had fun playing mine- it was a totally different sound from my concert uke. So much louder! Mine took a fair bit of time to get the strings to settle in where they would stay in tune. Now it is pretty steady. Enjoy!

I have one and love it too. I don't play it all that often because I prefer sopranos, but I really like the look and sound of the acacia and I LOVE the slotted headstock.

It's a very beautiful ukulele.

Congratulations on the aquisition and good wishes
that you'll enjoy many, many hours and years
playing it.

Keep uke'in',

Ahh! I am SO ordering this soon :) Thank you for sharing the beautiful pics, they make me even more exited! :D

Beautiful ukulele! Congratulations! I have one too and I love the way it sounds. I think it's cool how the grain on each of the acacia ukuleles looks different.

attachment.php

Top Bottom