My new single is on iTunes today!

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
My new single "Home" has been released on iTunes today! Get your copy today for only 99 cents! If you like Jack Johnson, Paul Simon, or Brian Wilson, then you will probably like this laid-back, soulful song. Or at least I hope so!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/home-single/id376371800

This is actually the song I wrote for the Mya-Moe "From Our House To Yours" contest a while back. I didn't win, but at least it gave me something to work with. :)

Please remember to Rate and Write a review on iTunes! Tell your friends, too! Your support is greatly appreciated.

Mahalo!
J.

Aloha Uncle Jim,
Thanks for the heads up on this one, Like you said,
you didn't win but it did motivate you to perservere
and give you inspiration to improve it...good Job!
"Keep them string vibrating" Uke On!! MM Stan...
BTW- Nice uke there!!!!

Wow, I'm an uncle! And I didn't even know it.

Thanks for downloading the song. Would you mind writing a review of it on iTunes?

did you play the dolphin on it? surely that would give you honorary legend status!!

Cliff

Very nice! Some of the songs on your Authentic Down Home Marital Aid cd remind me of Barenaked Ladies. "Something About You" is a good example. I think it's mostly that your voice reminds me of a gentler, less manic Steven Page, somehow. I ended up buying the new single AND the "ADHMA" CD. I'll be happy to write a review of both after I've listened to them.
I saw the "Madeline" video the other day. Wow! That was amazing! Keep up the GREAT work! The bridge is very McCartney-esque (from the "The love that you give away" part).

Last edited:
I wrote reviews of both the single and the "ADHMA" CD on iTunes just now. I don't know how long it will take them to show up, though. Apparently iTunes has to review the reviews! I thoroughly enjoyed them both, and reviewed them accordingly.

The reviews are now up, having apparently passed the "Review Censors" at iTunes, lol.

Chris, thanks so much! I really appreciate the kind words and I'm very glad you enjoyed the music. :)

You may like 1 or 2 of the songs on the EP I'm working on, Chris. On one of them in particular I was deliberately going for a BNL vibe.

Top Bottom