Anybody anywhere in the state of NY?

adellethegreat

Reaction score
I say I'm in NY & people automatically assume NYC.... but alas, I live about 20 minutes west the middle of nowhere. Naw... I'm pretty centrally located in NY- close to Rochester, Syracuse & Buffalo. Anybody else out here? Anyone in NY state at all? If there's enough of us- maybe we could have a NY State Ukulele Players get together?

My brother used to live in Rochester. Can you say "Garbage Plate"?

I just checked the UU map and the closest people (that posted on the map) near you are in Toronto.

Last edited:
Pay no attention to the man behind that tatoo...I live in Brooklyn NYC, quite a ways from rochester. But, if you are ever in town, we should definitely meet up to play!!

I live in North Jersey.
Wayne, New jersey...
So I'm kinda close to ya!

Hey Adelle,

I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada, but I have a cottage in Ellicottville, NY. It's a little ski town near Olean and Salamanca.

Hey Adelle,

I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada, but I have a cottage in Ellicottville, NY. It's a little ski town near Olean and Salamanca.

Awesome! How far are you from Toronto? That's only about 3 hours away from me, anyway... and Ellicottville is closer. I've never been there but I have friends that go down there to ski. :)

I'm like a half an hour away from Toronto. I technically live in the Greater Toronto Area. It's all about the skiing in Eville:)

Pay no attention to the man behind that tatoo...I live in Brooklyn NYC, quite a ways from rochester. But, if you are ever in town, we should definitely meet up to play!!

Brooklyn FTW, where abouts? Im in Bay Ridge

Are you kidding? A fellow Brooklynite UUer finally speaks out!! I'm in Windsor Terrace, one block south of Park Slope on 8th Ave. We definitely /
have to get together. I'm off work every Tues. and Wednesday... whatayasay:nana:

Are you kidding? A fellow Brooklynite UUer finally speaks out!! I'm in Windsor Terrace, one block south of Park Slope on 8th Ave. We definitely /
have to get together. I'm off work every Tues. and Wednesday... whatayasay:nana:

yeah well, I basically just got here :p
sent you a pm about my upcoming schedule

I live in North Jersey.
Wayne, New jersey...
So I'm kinda close to ya!

Nice man, I'm in Wyckoff, but I go to school 5 minutes outside of Albany NY.

Another ukulele player

Just found this website.
I am in Buffalo...
Looks like there is about one ukulele player every 50 miles or so up here.

Any luck finding upstate uke players? I'm just outside of Rochester, and have found no other uke players thus far. I'm just starting, and could use some input from fellow ukers!

If only there were an "Upstate Ukes Club".....

Top Bottom