check out what i got in the mail today Thank You GX9901 ^_^

Hey dude, that hygrometer must have shifted during the transit. It was taped to the bottom of the case. LOL! Take it off the uke and put it in the case dude! (or toss it if you don't need it)

Have fun with it man. Since it's, uh, a little "pre-worn", don't treat it with kid gloves or anything. Play the heck out of it! Enjoy!

very cool, congrats man! and i think that's an "awesome" meter attached to the neck. set to 110% GX9901!:rock:

lol or it could be a volume knob. Set it to 11. :music::rock:

Hey dude, that hygrometer must have shifted during the transit. It was taped to the bottom of the case. LOL! Take it off the uke and put it in the case dude! (or toss it if you don't need it)

Have fun with it man. Since it's, uh, a little "pre-worn", don't treat it with kid gloves or anything. Play the heck out of it! Enjoy!

i took the hygrometer off,
its in the case
now that i know what it does i guess ill watch it if i gets to hot over here

but yeah no worries you can count on me
expect a bunch of new youtube vids before the end of this week
^_^

very cool, congrats man! and i think that's an "awesome" meter attached to the neck. set to 110% GX9901!:rock:

i dont think the meter would be able to handle GX9901's awesomeness
his awesomeness is too great

(moans)

i need to go take pills.

my UAS is driving me crazy.

omg.

:)

have fun man im happy for ya!

GX9901 is the man. Your new uke is nothing but hottness. The hydrometer looked very cool on the uke though. HAHA. And that is a monster case too. Congrats on winning it.

Good Karma there! :)

Hey NoLine -- Enjoy the uke! It looks great. You got it from a super guy!

Top Bottom