I couldn't believe my eyes!

HaileISela

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
But there it was:

Leleland.eu, a Uke-shop in the middle of Berlin! A whole shop dedicated to Ukes and all your needs! all together 33 brands of Ukes, walls full of 'em! I could try out the Risa Les Paul (what a beauty!) and the U-Bass and all those others!!!

so, if you happen to visit Berlin, make sure to stop by at leleland.eu! it's located at
Gneisenaustr. 52a
10961 Berlin

and a (not yet finished) web page at www.leleland.eu

I'm stoked!

peace out!

Who says ukulele isn't taking over the world. Awesome for you, Richard.

If I was in Berlin asking for directions I probably couldn't pronounce "Gneisenaustr". :cool:
I am totally ecstatic for you, like a kid in a candy store.

That is so cool! I just took a look at all the uke types they're selling, and oh man, I sure wish there was a store where I live that even came a little bit close to how awesome-packed Leleland is! And since they're apparently specializing in "tiny instruments" (awww), they're even stocking Stylophones, ocarinas and theremins?!

Don't walk in there with a full wallet, or a credit card, or anything -- you might be too tempted to buy out the whole shop.

I always thought the proper response to "Gneisenaustr" was "Gesundheit!". (Or, at least, with my South Jersey accent, it would sound enough like a sneeze that I'd get the "Gesundheit" in return :p.)

awesome! can you give me directions from New York? I've got an hour or two free tomorrow. Maybe I could stop by.

awesome! can you give me directions from New York? I've got an hour or two free tomorrow. Maybe I could stop by.

Here you go! You might want to row pretty fast if you want to make the round trip in a couple hours.

Attachments

• Untitled-1..jpg
    Untitled-1..jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 14
hahahaha
oh you're so kind thanks for making a map for me. This will be good in case I get lost.
Darn, I don't have a boating license! Looks like I'll be swimming.

yeah, I don't have to worry about losing money in there. I ain't got money in the first place. I lost it all in the USA^^

Aloha HaileISela,
Betcha you was checking everything out......including your bank account...LOL!!!
Keep on strumming them strings!!!Ukulele are forever!!! MM Stan..

Dass ist ja vei geil, alter!

Na, I'd love to even GO to a uke store that nice. I'm going to D-land for R'n'R, maybe I could convince some of my Saechsiche Buddies to make a trip to Berlin for a few days...

30 brands and walls full of ukuleles? Heck I'm more relieved than jealous. If I lived in Berlin they would have to direct-deposit all of my pay into the shop's bank account!
;-)

I know this is an old thread, but thanks so much for posting this! I am in Berlin at the moment and I forgot to bring my travel uke. Ukulele withdrawal is real!

Top Bottom