FS: Tangi Manini sopranino <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeatan

Reaction score
SOLD Tangi Manini for sale. These aren't made anymore and are hard to find!

Mahogany sopranino, somewhere smaller than the Ohana sopranino and larger than the Kala pocket I believe. Really unique punchy sound, suprising volume and sustain. Strung with Worth browns. Comes with the original gig bag. Disclaimers: like most of the Maninis (from what I've heard), the finish isn't perfect, but only a cosmetic issue. Also, the fret ends protrude a bit, but not enough to bother me while playing. This uke is really best for strumming, but I'm more into fingerstyle, so it sadly gets cut as I try to thin the herd.

$125 includes shipping to lower 48. PM me if you're interested or have questions. Pics below.

2qm3jwl.jpg

309twnk.jpg

4vld11.jpg

Last edited:
Trade me for my long neck Ohana-Tenor.

Did Sambient give up already? (Come on Joisey gal!) If I didn't already have a Tangi Gecko...

It is with sorrow that I slowly back away from this deal. A Tangi Manini is something I've figured I wanted, but would likely never have. I know they're rare. Your price is good. No, make that your price is great. The fish on the headstock is wonderful. But if the reason it's not being played much by you is it's more of a strummer and you're more of a finger picker, I realize it won't get the love it deserves here either. Sigh.
I can't believe I'm stepping away.

The Tangi has been sold. Thanks for looking everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom