FS: Ohana SK-70MG Spruce top soprano <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeatan

Reaction score
SOLD Ohana SK-70MG for sale. Solid spruce top, flamed mahogany (laminate) back and sides. Gloss finish, abalone rosette, black/white/black binding. Gotoh friction tuners that work really well. Currently strung with low G Aquilas (sounds great in low G!) -- but I'm happy to set it up high G if you prefer.

This uke sounds amazing -- bright, crisp, and LOUD. I'm going to be sorry letting it go, but I have too many ukes. So help me thin my herd by thickening yours. :)

$125 includes shipping to lower 48 and a new gig bag. PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Pics below (sorry for the blurriness).

2wdvket.jpg

5cno0w.jpg

2u41qhw.jpg

Last edited:
I have this uke and love it. It is loud and clear and super light. Somebody treat yourself. Ohana is my favorite even though I have many more expensive brands, ohana sounds sweet.

I have this uke and love it. It is loud and clear and super light. Somebody treat yourself. Ohana is my favorite even though I have many more expensive brands, ohana sounds sweet.

Thanks for the comment! Looks like we have the same impression of this uke.

These go for $170 new, so at $125 this is a great deal! I'm going to throw in a gig bag free too.

This uke has been sold and is heading to Hawaii! :D

Thanks for looking, and check out my Fender Nohea also for sale ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom