..desperately seeking Euculyptus flea...

poopylungstuffing

Reaction score
does anybody know of an online shop or seller (other than MGM) who might have one that is actually in stock?..i ordered one and had to cancel my order because I was told that it was on backorder for an undetermined length of time...Is it possible that Fleas do not come in this color, and it was some sort of "fluke" that I was able to place the order to begin with?
Any points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You're not dumb, you persevered until you found what you were looking for, so give yourself a high five! :)

WICKED AWESOME! I'm excited to read that you're buying a new uke 'cuz perhaps that means MORE POOPYLUNGSTUFFING VIDEOS!!

Oh..uh...Fleamarket music (For some reason I sorta figured this was something that maybe everybody on here already knew)

https://www.fleamarketmusic.com

I just purchased a soprano Euculyptus flea..regular fretboard...no pickup, as I just want it for purposes of dragging around with me......but I am glad that I have those options...
I am excited...

My producing more videos is more contingent upon my having the free time needed to do so than on my getting a new uke.....I am totally boggled down night and day with 2 businesses...so videos have been a little slow lately..but getting a new uke might perk things up a bit...it usually does....
The ukulele seems more and more like some sort of drug....

I have sorta been itching to get a pocket uke...but I am leery because I am only used to the c tuning....I wonder if there will ever be a pocket Fluke...or sopranino fluke...that would be fun...maybe next month....I try to limit myself to one a month....This month I failed and bought 2..but have not had the chance to show off my new one on the you-tubes....partially because I told my partner that I bought it for him ;*,...Archtop Kala Tenor....Come to think of it, I have scarcely had the time to even play with it....

Stinking office work....

Last edited:
Top Bottom