New UU-Tshirt Contest on 99designs

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all (well some of you) know we have a design contest on 99designs to design a new UU t-shirt. Winner (if we find one) gets a $295 cash prize.

Here's the link,

http://99designs.com/t-shirt-design/contests/t-shirt-design-generation-ukulele-players-46769

We're looking for a mens tshirt in the style of RVCA or similar brands.

If you're pretty good with Photoshop and think you have a chance submit a design! Just doing this for fun to see what kind of creativity is out there.

Have fun! ;)

all the ones that are eliminated, are sooo awesome.
I won't participate, as much as I want to, it's close to impossible right now :p
However, I'm down for a new UU shirt..

Man, I totally missed this... that would've been fun to enter.

The winner looks great btw

Whoa! You guys need to have another design contest :) that way I can have a chance at some money for a new uke :O

sorry guys im a super noob for this but, is it possible to buy any of those shirts?!?! some of them are bad ass! they dont have any of that at the UU store.

Well, I can guess which one you picked. I've got to agree with your choice. I didn't see the thread here, rather the merch announcement on the main page, and the design made me smile! I'll have to pick one up.

Although I know it adds to the cost of production, I like the concept of the logo on the back collar, like in design #18. Reminds me of some of my favorite Maui Built or Fox Racing tees, with the name on the side or bottom seam. Regardless, I really think your name should be on it somewhere!?! How about on the sleeve? That's where I wear my heart, right?

For the uninitiated, Ukulele Underground shirts are a real conversation starter!

Whoops, sorry that I've missed the contest. But, very cool designs! Well done, everyone.

Top Bottom