Toy Story 3!

dianalele

Reaction score
SO GOOD! I was nervous that it wasn't going to live up to its predecessors but it totally did. I was laughing, crying, and holding my breath the whole way through!
I recommend!

What did you think?

Just saw it. It was great! It did sort of recycle some concepts from the previous two movies (toys getting abandoned, toys running to the rescue of other toys, "deluded" Buzz, etc., etc.), but it did it in such fresh, new ways that I forgave them. :)

Definitely some "lump in your throat" moments.

Can Pixar make a bad movie? It is even allowable by the laws of the universe?

JJ

haha yeah some stuff was definitely recycled. Even some lines. But it was almost like good to know that that the characters havent changed. For example, the little green things and their "clawwww". every time that happened I thought it was hilarious!

My favorite things was latino buzz light year hahahahaha.

Yup, great Father's Day event with my boys and wife, in 3-D.

Very enjoyable just like the first 2.

Amazing how much such stories can really grip your imagination and heart.

I thought it was incredible. I do miss the Pixar 'shorts' they used to include.

There was very cute short.

Toy Story 3 was very nicely done. It has the charm and story typical of Pixar. VERY enjoyable.

I really enjoyed it!! In fact, I'm thinking about going again. I'm a huge fan of the first one and I still cry when Buzz tries to fly and crumples down onto the stairs. The third one pulled at my heartstrings especially towards the end. It actually made me feel guilty for getting rid of all my childhood toys haha.

IIt actually made me feel guilty for getting rid of all my childhood toys haha.

It made me think about a doll that I lost when I was seven at a playground.
When I say lost.. I mean... buried in the sand, and then wasnt able to find it again.
haha i guess that means I was some sort of a child beast.

Just saw it for the second time. It's so rare that a sequel is ever as good as the original, but Pixar has done an unbelievable job with the Toy Story movies. Everything progressed logically up to this point, and it doesn't feel like anything was tacked on at the end just to make an extra buck. They tied up all the loose ends and made probably the most satisfying conclusion to a series that I've ever seen.

On a side note, there were SO many people around my age (21-26) in the theater. Pixar must have known that all the kids who remember seeing the original Toy Story when it came out would be lining up to see how the whole story ends.

Hey! Nobody saw the uke in the box!!!???
When I saw it I told my son "Look! There's a uke!" hahaha...
Its peghead and some fretboard can be seen while some toys are getting in the box for donation and when the box falls and they get out and meet the other toys. See here.
Lovely movie, just like the other two.
Bye!

Last edited:
Top Bottom