Needed: Makala Dophin ASAP?

Shoepixie

Reaction score
Hi! Shoe here. I'm (hopefully) going to start doing free ukulele lessons for free, in the little town I life in. I'm not a great player but I want to spread the love. I'm a facepainter, so I meet lots of kids (and their parents) through that...I promised a few parents I'd bring a uke next week to teach a few chords (I work the Farmer's Market here), but I don't have a 'basher' uke! I have a very nice Thinline, but I feel weird about handing that around. I DO want to spread the uke love though, and I'd rather buy form someone here than 'random person on ebay'. I'm thinking a Makala Dolphin, and I'm planning to recommend that to the parents as the one they get.

Thing is, it would have to get here before next Friday.

Is there anyone who could sell me a Makala Dolphin, please pm! I'm in southern Wisconsin, so someone from around here or Chicago or something would be even better. I can pay the usual price, but barter is fine, too. I knit and paint do proofreading, so we can talk about that if you like, as well. Thanks so much!

Sam Ash has them and likely offers overnight shipping (for a cost) as do other retailers.

Top Bottom