New Banjolele in the works...

Brewerpaul

Reaction score
I just ordered a Tenor Banjolele from Wim van der Leden in Holland:

http://www.banjolele.net/index.html

I wouldn't associate the Banjolele with Holland, but after much looking I decided to give it a shot. Check out the website, pics, sound clips etc. Looks like a heckuva Uke for around $220 USD, including shipping.
Wim has said he'll send me pictures of it's progress, and if he does I'll post them here. He's a really nice guy (and he communicates VERY well in English, BTW).

This instrument is a combined Father's Day and Birthday gift from my wonderful kids. They're step kids, but I couldn't hope for any better ones if they were my natural children. Thanks Kat and Chris, with spouses Vikas and 'Trina. Love you.

Last edited:
I saw these a while back. That seems like a REALLY good price. Let us know how it is when it gets to you.

I am sure you will be happy with the Wim's banjolele. I love mine and play it a lot. You can see my tenor banjolele in the video on Wim's webpage (the lower one). Now I ordered the banjolele resonator from Wim to improve the sound as I play in a band and need a little more sound power. Wim is a great guy and I highly recommed his instruments.

Bumping the post up, with a picture of my Banjolele in progress:

PaulBusman1.jpg

Just went to the site. I'm diggin that. Very resorcefull guy. Now, Im gonna have to look into getting me one of those.

So - you still happy with the Dutch Tenor Uke ? - would you recommend getting the resonator put on at build ?

cheers

Jim

Top Bottom