PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a problem with Youtube today?

Chris Tarman
06-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Is there something going on with Youtube today? Or is it just ME? I can't see my own videos or anyone else's. I had no problem with it last night or this morning, but now I get nothing. I can see everything, but the videos don't run.

Melissa82
06-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Is there something going on with Youtube today? Or is it just ME? I can't see my own videos or anyone else's. I had no problem with it last night or this morning, but now I get nothing. I can see everything, but the videos don't run.Have you tried updating adobe flash? There was an update recently.

Chris Tarman
06-21-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't have Adobe Flash, as I have a Mac. Was the update sometime after this morning???

Chris Tarman
06-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Well, ok.. I did something and got it working. I am really an eejit when it comes to computers.

mm stan
06-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Is there something going on with Youtube today? Or is it just ME? I can't see my own videos or anyone else's. I had no problem with it last night or this morning, but now I get nothing. I can see everything, but the videos don't run.

Yup, me too...I experienced early this morning, I was watching you tube and it was
working fine....then when I back paged it froze for a couple seconds and I lost all sound.
I shut down my computer and restarted and it worked fine, I guess it was just a glitch...
When I was shutting down my computer(windows xp) I heard the usual closing sound
so I knew it was hopefully nothing serious..I hope this helps...Until next time, "Keep
them strings strumming" ukuleleis forever!! MM Stan...

Chris Tarman
06-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks Stan! Glad to know it wasn't just me.