Extravagant Thoughts

Zoe, you have such a smoooth style to your playing. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

Now, what I want to know is how you learned to play left handed so quickly ;).

I really like that chord progression!

It is at once intelligent and simple, whimsical and deep. The chord progression is really cool.

"Send you Morse Code notes through the fireflies," may be my favorite line ever written by you.

Very, very nice! Great lyrics.

That was absolutely class, you play with such feeling. It's not often that I watch a Youtube upload all the way through, but I found myself transfixed. I'd love to download the video and play it on my ipod, would you mind or would i be infringing on you copyright

Thanks, everyone!

That was absolutely class, you play with such feeling. It's not often that I watch a Youtube upload all the way through, but I found myself transfixed. I'd love to download the video and play it on my ipod, would you mind or would i be infringing on you copyright

Thank you so, so much! You can, of course, download it. I'm honoured! :D

that was once again awesome! i have posted so many of your videos on my facebook page. they always get a good response. thanks and keep it up...i love your songs. when does the album come out?

that was once again awesome! i have posted so many of your videos on my facebook page. they always get a good response. thanks and keep it up...i love your songs. when does the album come out?

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! That's awesome. The album...? Yeesh. It's coming. Hopefully by the end of August or the beginning of September. :)

Yippee! Thanks and looking forward to your next video. You are a gifted songwriter and player with undeniable charisma.

Cheers!

Top Bottom