PDA

View Full Version : Aloha e Komo Mai

dianalele
06-23-2010, 10:33 AM
This is my entry to the Kanile'a Spread the Aloha contest. I hope it's cool that I posted it here and on the oficial contest thread.

critiquing welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GalpjEjFco

thatguywiththeukulele
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
nice job! was this in levittown LI?

mm stan
06-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Aloha Dianalele,
Mahalo for the wonderfull Video of you and your friends "Living Aloha" "Over There"...(laila)
with the ukulele and Aloha.."Spreading Aloha internationally brings peace and Happiness just
as the ukulele....I lived in New York before but don't reconize your neighborhood...Take
Care and "keep strumming them strings" Ukuleles are forever....Uke ON!! MM Stan....
BTW- Nice job on the strumming and it's pattern.. Aloha Diana...

dianalele
06-23-2010, 02:33 PM
yeah thats levittown.

thanks for your comments mm stan. you always say the nicest things.
I guess you moved from NY to HI? Lucky! lol.

mm stan
06-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Aloha Dianalele,
Yup, illness in the family at that time forced me to do so....but I miss there too..
lots of fond memories of back then..Take Care, girl and you go girl!! Until
next time, Keep strumming them strings!!! Ukuleles are forever!!! Uke ON
MM Stan...
BTW- I'd say you're the ambassador of the uke in Levitown...

haole
06-23-2010, 03:41 PM
Anyone who can make Levittown seem endearing deserves to win! Awesome job!

AlohaUlulani15
06-23-2010, 04:31 PM
great job dianalele! i love the chalk drawing that you and your friends did! i hope you win!

thatguywiththeukulele
06-24-2010, 03:26 AM
lolz im trying to start a uke revolution in bellmore...not workin out to well XD

lambchop
06-24-2010, 04:36 AM
[QUOTE=dianalele;399400]This is my entry to the Kanile'a Spread the Aloha contest. I hope it's cool that I posted it here and on the oficial contest thread.

critiquing welcome.

This is really nice - did you make that shirt for the contest? That ingenuity alone deserves some consideration! I love the funny stuff at the end. Good luck!