New Kala Butterfly series have arrived

MGM

Reaction score
Kalas latest model is now out in striking bicote wood grain. I reallylike the black headstock overlay and the rope binding. features a new deep arched back forbetter sound i willpost a you tube soon
koalohaconcert010.jpg

koalohaconcert022.jpg

koalohaconcert002.jpg

Solid or laminate?

Ka-ching! UAS gland throbbing...
Those sure are pretty.

Its gorgeous! Maybe I'll have to save up for one as my next uke.

These are laminate..Fit and finish is getting better with every new model they produce and the arched back is great....First ukulele Kala has made with rope binding
heres the u tube of the tenor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H91QdIizg8

I found a wood I like better than spalted mango!

I need one of these. It compliments my puppy dog's brindle coat. I want a puppylele! I want a puppylele!

Oh man....these are awesome!

great looking wood. really like it. never been a fan of the rope binding, tho.

I can't say I like the look of these. May look better to me without the rope binding and a different colour headstock.

I like the headstock and I like the wood, but the rope binding seems like too much. You know the old Coco Chanel saying, "before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off." I think without the rope binding you'd have something dark and different and kind of elegant, with it, the uke gets a bit busy.

That said, I am intrigued.

It looks awesome. I love grain with a lot of character. It might border on 70s faux-wood paneling, though, so I'd have to see it in real life to decide.

I can't say I like the look of these. May look better to me without the rope binding and a different colour headstock.

In the minority here with Melissa...they look like the Rorschach series...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, gonna buy buy buy it. But not with Aqulias.

Top Bottom