FInally... income for a new uke!

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
long story short, after all the stress, I am able to buy a new ukulele in the next month or so...no, not in the navy.. yet *mysterious eyes* I'm playing at my aunty's wedding, what's a better excuse to buy a new ukulele with a pick-up right !

I want a spruce top, I have searched a bit and I remember always liking the pono PTOE I think it was called... or PTSE... another long story short, doesn't exist anymore?? I have looked... nothing !!

suggestions? price range.... $600..$650US, around that? shipping isn't a problem.

to my understanding... lanikai, kala is of lower range than pono... no lanikai's or kala's thanks ha ha

much appreciated !

Why not take a trip out to the Guitar Factory at Gladesville they have one of the biggest ranges of ukes in OZ.

long story short, after all the stress, I am able to buy a new ukulele in the next month or so...no, not in the navy.. yet *mysterious eyes* I'm playing at my aunty's wedding, what's a better excuse to buy a new ukulele with a pick-up right !

I want a spruce top, I have searched a bit and I remember always liking the pono PTOE I think it was called... or PTSE... another long story short, doesn't exist anymore?? I have looked... nothing !!

suggestions? price range.... $600..$650US, around that? shipping isn't a problem.

to my understanding... lanikai, kala is of lower range than pono... no lanikai's or kala's thanks ha ha

much appreciated !

Matt get yourself a Mele. They offer spruce tops. I know there is a dealer in australia but not sure where.

Hey Matt,
How about a Mainland red cedar instead of spruce? All solid wood and Mike puts in a MISI pickup and you will have lots of money left over. To buy another uke................

Matt

Top Bottom