Looking for a new ukulele

Nuprin

Reaction score
I love the wood rosette and slotted headstock on Aldrine's Kanile'a. I don't have enough money now to go for another custom uke (my Boat Paddle killed off any extra funds I had saved). So, does anyone know of any production ukuleles (preferably in the $400-$500 range) that have those features or am I only going to find it in a custom?

The rosette can be seen in this thread (scroll down a bit):
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?8940-Kanile-a-Club-(Rumble-with-the-Kamaka-Klub-upcoming)/page10

I love the wood rosette and slotted headstock on Aldrine's Kanile'a. I don't have enough money now to go for another custom uke (my Boat Paddle killed off any extra funds I had saved). So, does anyone know of any production ukuleles (preferably in the $400-$500 range) that have those features or am I only going to find it in a custom?

The rosette can be seen in this thread (scroll down a bit):
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?8940-Kanile-a-Club-(Rumble-with-the-Kamaka-Klub-upcoming)/page10

The only ukes I've seen with that type of rosette have been customs...

You should contact Donna Loprinzi of Loprinzi Guitars..

truebut 400-500 range. Loprinzi's might be a little bit out of that range. maybe a soprano though. Loprinzi's are nice.

Nuprin, I also like the combination of a wood rosette and a slotted headstock. I know that they are way out of your price range, but I thought I would post these pics. Sorry about the quality of some of them. Cocobolo rosette, fretboard, and headstock. Thank you Chuck Moore.

Attachments

• CBU and Moore Bet&#1.jpg
    CBU and Moore Bet&#1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 29
    CBU and Moore Bet&#1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 22
    CBU and Moore Bet&#1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 23
    CBU and Moore Bet&#1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 23
Nuprin, I also like the combination of a wood rosette and a slotted headstock. I know that they are way out of your price range, but I thought I would post these pics. Sorry about the quality of some of them. Cocobolo rosette, fretboard, and headstock. Thank you Chuck Moore.

I just drooled all over my keyboard. So beautiful!

Top Bottom