My first YT video (I'll See You In My Dreams)

NatalieS

Reaction score
Well I bit the bullet and filmed my first YouTube video. One of my favorite songs, "I'll See You in my Dreams". I'm playing my Lanikai LK-1s. I hope to do songs using my other ukes in the near future!

it would be helpful if you provide a link.^^

edit: ah, very cool.

Last edited:
Bravo!!! I love this tune. Sad and beautiful. You sing and play it so well. Keep them coming.
Regards,
Ray

Aloha NatalieS,
I thought the fishes in your aquarium had calming affect but your uke playing
and awesome voice definetly had an even more of an effect. You hit the high tones with
ease.. In this video, yiou have a very distinct old time voice that I really like,
sorta like that girl in the barnkickers you tube videos....BTW- did you have a
hair make over too!!! it's very nice too.. Thanks for the video, really enjoyed it..
Keep them strings vibrating....Ukulele is forevers!!! Uke On ... MM Stan..

Very nice! I really love that song, but haven't gotten the hang of singing it yet. You sang it wonderfully!
Your aquarium is REALLY nice! I can't tell if it's freshwater or marine (LOOKS like freshwater to me, but with the sort of hardware you'd see on a marine tank). I started keeping aquariums when I was about 10. My only tank currently is a 29 gallon with all live plants and various tetras, but it's kind of a mess at the moment.

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I'll try to get a little more interactive in my future videos. It was a big step to post something, so I was a little nervous.

Chris, thanks for the compliment about my aquarium! You're right, it's freshwater, but I have a compact fluorescent light on it with 50/50 daylight/actinic bulb, so it has that bluish hue you usually see in marine tanks. I am a big fish nerd. Kudos to you for having a planted tank-- those require some expertise!

You're right, Alan, I posted a video on the forum before! But this is my first YT video and, you know, it's out there for all to see. haha

Bravo! Very nice!

Nicely done and great voice. Thanks and looking forward to more!

Top Bottom