Free Ukulele Soloing Lesson

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just posted the YouTube video that I mentioned I'd be doing in a previous post that shows how you can solo in any major or relative minor key on the ukulele using a Fretboard Toolbox C-Tuning Edition. http://www.youtube.com/user/FretboardToolbox#p/a/u/0/Mnq_2FLu_6s The video contains five different original song clips in different keys and different styles, and identifies the chords that each song is built from and where the notes of the appropriate pentatonic scale are located for each. I'm still new to the uke, so this is not designed to show my technical mastery (obviously :)), but I hope it shows how easy soloing can be when you can see the notes of any key all over the fretboard.

Thanks for checking it out if you have time, and please let me know in a reply to this post if you have any questions, suggestions, or other feedback.

Scott Sharp

PS Thanks to Ukulele Underground member Ukulele Dave for the suggestions on the soloing video!

Aloha Scott,
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it very much..Do they sell them books in the book stores?
MM Stan...

Top Bottom