Lanikai Ck Teq

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Have this uke...like new condition. Strung with Aquila tenors. I would be willing to sell it for around $230 + shipping ($15). I am not in a rush to sell it, but if interested let me know.

Has been SOLD. Thanks for the interest everyone......

Last edited:
Have this uke...like new condition. Strung with Aquila tenors. I would be willing to sell it for around $230 + shipping ($15). I am not in a rush to sell it, but if interested let me know.

hey man...
im really interested...
and u live in sd right???
how about i save the fifteen and just meet up to pick it up somewhere...
but i would have to wait a couple weekes to saave some money for it...
just let me know please...

Yeh...Mission Valley area. Let me know if you want it. I considered putting it on ebay, but will wait a couple of weeks...

ill take it...
ill have the money next friday (payday) hahaha..
just let me know when and where to meet...

If you can make it down to Qualcomm stadium area....maybe Costco parking lot by IKEA, that would be great. Let me know. Although I am not desperate to sell this uke, it would be cool to keep the uke in the UU family...ha. Keep me posted.

If you can make it down to Qualcomm stadium area....maybe Costco parking lot by IKEA, that would be great. Let me know. Although I am not desperate to sell this uke, it would be cool to keep the uke in the UU family...ha. Keep me posted.

AND in san diego. so whenever we do a gig (BJ is in my band), youll get to see her in action. hahaa

hey bro...
what time u wanna meet up on friday...
im working off of balboa and genesee....
so just let me know please...

hey bro...
what time u wanna meet up on friday...
im working off of balboa and genesee....
so just let me know please...

Can you make it over to IKEA area near Qualcomm? Some time between 3:15 and 5:00 on Friday will work for me. How's that sound?

sounds good....
will u be there already or should i call u when i get there?....

Let me know a couple hours in advance what time you will be there (between 3:30 and 5:00) Just post the time on here and I can meet up with you in the IKEA parking lot. Sound OK?

Let me know a couple hours in advance what time you will be there (between 3:30 and 5:00) Just post the time on here and I can meet up with you in the IKEA parking lot. Sound OK?

ill be there at 330...
ill probably get off around 130-230...
bu ill be in the area....

ill be there at 330...
ill probably get off around 130-230...
bu ill be in the area....

We can touch base on Fri morning here at UU. Exact time and location details can be finalized then..... Cool? We are agreed on $230 still right?

We can touch base on Fri morning here at UU. Exact time and location details can be finalized then..... Cool? We are agreed on $230 still right?

yeah... 230 is great...but umm..
i start work around seven do u think u can email a phone number or another way to contact you...
sorry to be so picky and whatnot... but i dont want to get anything mixed up...
if you can email me at iluvhula2706@hotmail.com
thanks bro...

Top Bottom