PDA

View Full Version : The green hornet!

Ahnko Honu
06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
How many of you here are old enough to remember the series "The Green Hornet" from the late 1960s? Where we first met and were amazed by Bruce Lee and his awesome martial skills. There always were discussions in 3rd grade about who would win in a fight Batman & Robin (Fatman & Ribbon) or Green Hornet & Kato. Of course anyone with an IQ above 50 knew Kato could kick both their butts by himself.
GOOD NEWS (I hope) There will be a Hollywood movie of "The Green Hornet" due for release in Januray 2011. Comedian Seth Rogan will star as Brit Reed aka The Green Hornet which has me alittle worried since his macho factor does not match the role but who knows, we maybe in for a pleasant surprise. AN unknown from Taiwan (Jay Chou) will play the roll Bruce Lee immortalized. Hopefully he can meet expectations. Can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzKqQAeI9G4&feature=related

mm stan
06-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Aloha Ahnko Honu,
Thanks fo da Green Hornet 2010 movie trailer...Do you remember the old green hornet sound..
We used to play on the uke??? slide up and down the A string while picking it.... brought
back memories..... MM Stan..

Ahnko Honu
06-25-2010, 11:51 PM
That's the "Flight of the Bumblebee" written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, awesome song. ;)

mm stan
06-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Aloha Ahnko Honu,
Thanks fo da Green Hornet 2010 movie trailer...Do you remember the old green hornet sound..
We used to play on the uke??? slide up and down the A string between the 2nd and 3rd frets while picking it.... brought back memories..... "keep stumming them strings...ukuleles are
forever.. Uke On...MM Stan..those were the days

Ahnko Honu
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
It is a very nice movie.I have seen it.The Green Hornet is a pretty awesome hero and Seth Rogan.This is finally the movie to test out if Seth Rogen can actually play a role instead of being his stoner self.

How did you see this movie 6 months before release date? :confused: