It wasn't meant to be!

remy

Reaction score
So I left my apartment for a couple hours in the afternoon, and of course that is when the mail came. So I have a notice that they tried to deliver my very first ukulele, but I wasn't home. :(

And I'm going away for the weekend, so I won't get a uke in my hands until Monday. The poor thing will be sitting in the post office waiting for me for four days!

...sounds like you need to cancel your trip! hehe...j/k

Wherever you are going......just buy another uke so when you get back you will have 2. You know you are going to come down with the bad case of UAS. It's almost guaranteed!

Aw, you guys are so cute! I got to pick her up today. At least she had some nice air conditioning at the post office over the weekend!

So... I FINALLY HAVE A UKULELE!!! It's even prettier than I imagined! Doesn't sound too great yet, but we're still working on that.

Congrats on your uke. So, what kind of uke did you get?

A soprano flea, with rosewood fretboard. I'm pretty glad i went with the rosewood. It's awfully nice. And I got the natural color, which is an orangey brownish color.

It's a bit louder than I thought it would be! I hope I don't annoy my neighbor.

A soprano flea, with rosewood fretboard. I'm pretty glad i went with the rosewood. It's awfully nice. And I got the natural color, which is an orangey brownish color.

It's a bit louder than I thought it would be! I hope I don't annoy my neighbor.

Nice! Congrats!

Top Bottom