FS: Pono Mango Baritone w/ Pickup and Hardcase <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieS

Reaction score
*Note: Added a video sample later in the thread*

This one is not getting played much at all ever since I got my Pono tenor. Here are the specs:

- Pono mango baritone
- Cosmetically, this uke has no issues at all. I can't find any flaws with it.
- Structurally, I'll admit I've had some frustration with this uke. I think I've fixed its issues though. When I bought the uke, there was some buzzing and two strings snapped. I adjusted the truss rod in the neck and also filed down two notches in the nut. Nothing has happened since that time. The tone is warm and honey-like, with plenty of volume. The pickup is also a great option.
- Also includes Pono hardcase, which has some edge wear to it.
- Tuned DGBE with Ko'olau Gold strings (I will include an extra set)

This is really a beautiful uke. I just find myself always playing its smaller cousin and it deserves to be played. Also, there's a fish at the local store I'm dying to rescue and he needs a big tank to live in. :)

Asking $350 shipped to continental U.S. I live in north central FL if you would like to buy locally.

PonoMangoBaritone009.jpg

PonoMangoBaritone006.jpg

PonoMangoBaritone001.jpg

PonoMangoBaritone002.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha NatalieS.
That's a nice baritone and I'm into baritones..but I just bought an ukulele..
But I'm intrested in that beautiful case and where did you buy it from???
Thanks, MM Stan...

Hi MM Stan,

The case came with the uke! It's a Ko'olau hardcase. I believe they're listed on Pono's website. Very high quality case for sure. :)

Aloha NatalieS,
Thanks so much, searched so hard for them in the town stores...didn't realize the still had them here, but it's
way on the other side of the island. Still salavating about your baritone, checked out Pono's site and they don't
regularly carry any mango ukes, and yours is with a pick-up too..that's a really good price for one in that shape..
the case is a hundred fifteen dollars and the pick-up is ninety six dollars so that leaves the ukulele at
a hundred thirty nine dollars... what a deal...HMMMMMM

Last edited:
Still available! I've had several offers for trades, but I am not considering a trade at this point. Thanks...

Here is a video sample for those who requested it. Several people have expressed interest, so a sale might be pending in the next few days.

SAVE THE FISH!!!!! I'll take it, Natalie. I'll PM you for details.
Ron

Yeah for fish!

I'm happy to hear the fish will be safe! :)

This uke is considered SOLD to xjumper! I'm saving the fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom