Ukulele player needs your help

ukuDaily

Reaction score
I am doing a bit of promotion for a performer that is trying to reach out to Regis and Kelly via a YouTube video publicity campaign. It caught my eye as I was doing my daily surfing and I thought if she succeeded in her quest it could only be good for the ukulele, so I decided to feature her on my site today.

I thought while I was at it, I would post a link here hoping someone may have some connections.

Here is the link.
or
http://www.ukudaily.com/ukudaily-video-of-the-day-06272010

Disclaimer #1: All I know of Kate is what I learned about her from my interview
Disclaimer #2: I have no financial interest in her or the show she is trying to plug on Regis and Kelly.
Disclaimer #3: Katie is so perky she may make your teeth tingle and your stomach turn. As such this video is not wholly recommended for those with sensitive digestive tracts.

Definatly not so harsh on the eyes..

I will admit she is very cute, but with the cute Katie of videos 1-9 comes the poutey Katie of video #10. 10% isn't too bad though.

Ok.. well, I didn't notice all the other videos.. She is approaching stalker status, and I bet Reg, and Kelly has the Police on speed dial..lol Good news is, they may very well put her on TV. Bad news is, it might be on "COPS"... lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom