Drunken story

pakiboy949

Reaction score
hahaha, so last night i went to a place called down town fullerton where all the bars are. I got super trashed and then afterward we went to Dennys (I didn't get to finish my food). So I saw a couple of my friends and they were sitting with a bunch of people me and my buddies hate, but I just talked to the two of them and ignored all the other guys.

I went back and my friends wanted to get me riled up cuz they knew how trashed I was so they were saying things like "why are you talking to them? I knew it, etc, etc." then i got all belligerent status out of nowhere.

I was just getting all angry about to fight those guys for some reason, but my friends stopped me and told me to calm down. Next thing you know these 2 white girls (no mean to be racist, just trying to give visuals) started talking smack to me. I called one of them a blonde barbie ass b*tch and then she threw something at me. My friend (one of the girls of the group) went over there and straight attacked her. I started yelling or something and talking smack to everybody in the restaurant for some reason and was about to get jumped by like 20 people until the cops came. We paid for the meal walked out of the restaurant, the cops stopped another group of people who were
of african descent (no surprise, racist cops). Last night was a wild night, goodness.

I NEVER get belligerent, but there has to be a first for everything :eek:

anybody have any drunken stories? :D

oh i have many. and more to come. but im going to try to keep this one PG...

met up with a friend to go fishing noff the rocks inside the bay. was already pretty late at night. started out splitting a 6 pack of XX. then i got started on a bottle of henessy. not a good move.

we were fishing live bait. so earlier, we had caught a bunch of them and kept them alive in a live bait bucket down at the water, attached to a tending line. it was winter time. so the rocks were slippery from the condensation. i dont know why i didnt just pull the bucket up by the tending line. but i didnt. i went down to the water. next thing i knew i was floating. well, thats what it felt like, as i was staring at my feet hanging out at the same altitude as my head. i came to with a sore back, a gash in one of my palms, a scratched $50 fishing rod, a bent bail on a $50 fishing reel, no live bait, lower half of my body in the water, and both of us laughing our brains out.

i still wanted to fish, but we figured i should take a break to avoid anymore mishaps. so i fell asleep on a park bench until the cops came and told us we had to leave.

and oh yes, i have pictures. good times.

113002spottie07.jpg

113002spottie11.jpg

113002sleeping.jpg

It was a pretty bleak night. My friends and I, since I was the only one with a car and we couldn't all fit, ended up walking down to Waikiki to go to Pink Cadillac. My friend insisted that it turned into a techno club at night, but when we got there it happened to be a goth club. Needless to say, we were disappointed.

On the walk home we stopped over at Jack in the Box to get some food, but only the drive thru was open. Luckily we ran into our friend there who was on a bicycle, so we sent him thru the drive thru to make an order, hoping that a bicycle was a sufficient vehicle (it wasn't). In the meantime while we were waiting, this car drives up into the adjacent gas station and 2 people jump out, one of them screaming "F***ING PUKE!!!" We're like, hm, I wonder whats going on? They were scrambling around the passenger side of the car with napkins. Finally curiosity got to the better of one of my friends and he walked over there to see what the matter was. As we saw him round the side of the car and look down, his eyes got really wide and he covered his mouth in disgust.

We couldn't resist, so we walked over there too. There was a guy, still strapped in by the seatbelt, slumped over halfway out of the car. There was puke all over the dash, the floor, him, and all over the cement. The girl was laughing in disbelief, saying "Does anyone have a camera??"

I did.

She took pictures, which I still have to this day. I would post them, but they're pretty gross. :p

I rarely drink anymore but in college theres some stories... The best ones always involved my friend Poai, who now is a professional fighter in K-1 Heroes.

I remember one Halloween Poai was wearing a diaper for his costume (not much of a costume if you ask me). We were all at a school held dance, all blasted, and i ripped off his diaper while he was on the dance floor.

Needless to say, it was good that I was drunk because I vaguely remember him lifting me off the ground by my neck... with his diaper around his ankles.

Another time my 2 friends and I got put into a 4 room apartment by the school and a 4th roommate from Japan was randomly assigned to us. On one Sunday morning after partying all night we see Kenji (the Japanese exchange student roommate) sleeping on the couch.

We ask each other, "Why is Kenji sleeping on the couch..."
we walk over to his room to find Poai passed out in his bed. Naked. I think he thought it was his room.

Theres tons more stories, some a lot worse than those 2 but I don't think I should share them. Not here anyways...

Last edited:
Okay, my turn for the story, I was trying to secure video footage of some of the action, but I'll post it later I guess. I'll try to keep it as clean as possible.

Well, we were having our annual Christmas party last month. Apparently my buddy Keoki, and Sherwin decided that they wanted to finish all the alcohol as quick as possible. Keoki tapped out, and he was blowing chunks, so we sent him home at 9:30pm. Real early. Well our pal sherwin, apparently just doesn't know when he's had enough. Shot after shot. He started acting the fool, and stumbling everywhere, so my cousin carl and I drag him to the front of the house so he can calm down. This is where it gets good.

So we have sherwin, sitting on the driveway. My cousin carl is propping sherwin up by having sherwin lean on his leg. I decide to Re-beer myself and leave for a bit. I come back, and carl was like hold this. While he's picking up sherwin off the ground. I look in my hands, trying to figure out what I'm holding when sherwin, lifts his head back yelling, "wassup dogg!!" I look at him and he's all smiling from ear to ear with a swelling, soon to be black eye and a bloody mouth. Come to find out, I'm holding some of his teeth. Out of respect, I turn my head while I start laughing, knowing just how fucked up his grill is, and how much he's going to regret in the morning. I asked how this all happened, and my cousin said, he didn't know, he just fell over and kissed the driveway.

We then drag him to the grass where there's more cushion. He starts swimming in the grass, and we give him a blanket because it was chilly. We kept trying to give him water, but he kept slapping it out of his hands. All the while smiling at us with his jacked up grill. My cousin and I drag him upstairs to his sister in law, allison's room to sleep it off. We give him a trash can to throw up in, and occasionally check on him for the rest of the night.

Come morning time, allison, sees sherwin sitting on her computer chair butt ass naked. Her room is trashed. The trash can we gave sherwin to throw up in was tipped over and there was puke all over the carpet. She gets sherwin to go back to bed to sleep, while she cleans up. She started steam cleaning all the puke and stuff, but she was like damn, something stanks up in here. But she cleaned everything up already.

Come to find out, this dumbass sherwin, woke up in the middle of the night, took his clothes off, and went to what he thought was the bathroom and took a s**. What he didn't know, was that he s** on the computer chair.

The nastiest part of it all, allison still uses that damn chair. Yuck!!!

I had many episodes and I'm glad I don't remember all the details. My friends would try to tell me, but I'd rather not hear them. I had a lot of fun though :D

yeah good pics :)

well i don't get drunk much... Actually i havn't ever been drunk. BUt i was a bit tipsy once.

We were at the park lighting off fireworks and one of the people i absolutly hate for reasons you probably wouldn't care to listen LOL.... anyway i seen him.. i was standing there recording it on my phone and the next minute i just seen black and the right side of my face was killing me!.. I was like stumbling and almost fell but my friend kept me standing.

I guess it looked like i was watching the fire works.. The people i was lighting fire works with were islanders (not racist... just visuals so you know they are big) ran up and started belting him and the people he was with.

Thats it!

Top Bottom