Anti-UAS...

And here I thought the cure for UAS was just poverty :D.

Thanks for this! I like it when musicians give their perspectives on their art and the "tools" they use, especially when experienced, talented folks open up about their passions.

He makes a good point about getting to know your instrument. I recently expanded into having a dedicated low G as well as a re-entrant G model tenor. I am still learning on both of them.

There was a linked article recently about some collector having over 100 ukes. He can't possibly play and enjoy all of those on a regular basis.

He makes a good point about getting to know your instrument. I recently expanded into having a dedicated low G as well as a re-entrant G model tenor. I am still learning on both of them.

There was a linked article recently about some collector having over 100 ukes. He can't possibly play and enjoy all of those on a regular basis.

He did say he's not much of a player though, and approaches them as more art pieces.

Nice post. Owning and playing one uke (or one guitar) can take you there...

I want to be in that crowd, with my arms crossed, then turn to some stranger next to me and mutter, "He's right, you know."

Top Bottom