FS: 1961 Kay Soprano, mint condition, plus case-candy

allanr

Reaction score
I won this uke in an Ebay auction. By the time it got to my door in Toronto, it cost me more than a $100, (43 US, plus 26.50 US shipping,plus 36+ customs brokerage) but I'm offering it for sale for 3 twenty dollar bills (that's $60 for the math-challenged)

The uke comes with the original box and all of the box-candy too. A felt pick, a plastic pick, the manual, and an additional booklet. The plastic fretboard is glued down without screws, same fretboard as on the Harmony's, but not screwed down. The glue failed and it has been re-glued.

This uke would be a nice addition to any collection of vintage US made ukuleles. I am selling it because I have no interest in ever playing it. In all honesty, from a player's perspective this is not what one would term a great ukulele!

But I think that for a collector, a nearly fifty year old ukulele in mint condition for only 60 bucks might be quite a find.
Buyer will be actual shipping cost (I'll take it to the post office and/or UPS store for quote) Payment by PayPal only, unless picked up in Toronto.

Contact me at allanr*at*digitalsalon*dot*com

The original Ebay posting is here

Kay..jpg
Kay-and-candy..jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom