Makai MK70 Spruce Top With Case

AC Baltimore

Reaction score
Makai MT70 Spruce Top With Case

I have two of these and need to sell one for other efforts. This one was setup by MGM and has D' Addario Hawaiians on it. Action and intonation are good and it sounds wonderful. These are made in the same factory as Ohanas, according to MGM.

Solid Spruce Top
Lam. Mahogany Back and Sides
Natio Neck
Bone Nut and Saddle
Beefy Ohana Like Neck
Sealed Gears

I am selling it with the semi-hard-shell case and a Kala clip tuner. It has been played very little and is in mint condition. The case contains a DIY humidifier and hygrometer. $130.00 shipped in the lower 48. PayPal only. I have a crappy cam so I am including stock photos as well as actuals. Drop me an e-mail at baltimoredude@live.com

Stock Photos
MT_70_005.jpg

MT_70_001.jpg

Actual Photos
uke2.jpg

uke4.jpg

http://www.acbaltimore.com/ukesale/arton808.jpg

Here is a video of the talented Leo Hare playing this model.

Last edited:
This is a great deal for anyone looking for a nice resonant spruce top at an affordable price.

I have a soprano Makai and really like it. Intonation is very good. It is a very solid uke for the money. Just dropping my two cents for this brand.

I have a soprano Makai and really like it. Intonation is very good. It is a very solid uke for the money. Just dropping my two cents for this brand.
I agree, great uke and that is a killer deal. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this!

Top Bottom